- This event has passed.
How to save your nest egg from being stolen by the Leprechaun
March 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Keep your pot o’ gold from ending up beneath someone else’s rainbow!
You don’t need the “luck of the Irish” to successfully plan ahead for your second half of life. Toss that four-leaf clover to the ground and let our team of attorneys, paralegals, and support staff guide you on your estate and long-term care planning journey to achieve peace of mind. You will learn:
- Why a tailored plan that is customized for you & your goals provides the best options
- How to avoid putting your family’s financial future in jeopardy
- Affordable solutions to paying nursing home expenses – will Medicaid help cover the costs?
- How to keep your children’s inheritance safe from creditors
- Surprising reasons for updating your Power of Attorney – has yours been reviewed lately?
Hosted by: Sarah K. Elyaman, Esq., and Alana Hanshaw, CDP, CADDCT, Long-Term Care Planner