- This event has passed.
3 Secrets to Managing a Health Care Crisis Without Destroying Family Relationships
July 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Avoid unnecessary arguments (and financial ruin) resulting from a sudden fall, stroke, or unexpected illness! A surprising need for nursing home care or even in-home care could create enormous economic and emotional hardships for you and your family. Keep your loved ones glued together during tumultuous times with advanced care planning.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to extinguish sibling conflict before it ignites
• Critical communication channels to keep open – life is a dialogue!
• Why you should dust off your Power of Attorney (do you even know where it is?)
• Available payment options that may help you save thousands of dollars
• How to use a trust to shield your assets from being taken by the nursing home
Hosted by: Sarah Elyaman, Esq., and Alana Hanshaw, CDP, CADDCT